Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Learn What To Trade And When To Trade It.



How To Day Trade For A Living Learn Exactly What To Trade, And When To Trade It.
If you’d like a “behind the scenes” pass on how a professional trader makes money in the markets, then please keep reading…


Dear Fellow Stock Trader,

What I'm about to share with you is a system based on simple mathematical ideas. Logic guides you through which stocks to focus your efforts on and 3 calculations prepare you for the day.

But I have to warn you… if you’re looking for hair raising, heart stopping trading system, then this is not for you! Now I know what you’re thinking… “Oh no, not another trading system!”

Don’t worry, as you can see from the website so far, I’m not a wiz with the sales pitch, and the website is pretty basic. I confess, I’m neither a salesman nor a web designer, but an active trader myself. That’s why if you email me during market hours, more likely than not, you’ll hear back from me either during dead periods, when I’m not in trades, or after hours.



The reason for my website is to reveal… The real truth about day trading!
I’ve spent my fair share of money on trading systems and courses… the one thing that infuriates me the most about them is how they portray trading as a glamorous lifestyle, where fortunes are made quickly and easily with a couple of keystrokes from the comfort of your bed!

That’s like watching a documentary on the hunting skills of lions. If you judged it solely on the final product, you’d think that filming this stuff was fast paced and exciting. The reality is its boring! You never see the behind the scenes footage of the camera crew sitting around for hours, getting swarmed by flies, patiently waiting to capture a couple of minutes of action... no, you only see the exciting stuff.

Well I wanted a book that would tell it like it is and expose you to what trading is really like. It’s not about fancy formulas and black box systems, it’s about knowing how to spot the right opportunity and having the patience to wait for it to happen… this is how you make money day trading for a living. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/ebay.htm

In my book, I feature the ITS01 system. It is an intraday day trading system that.. Never holds overnight positions. Focuses on a handful of stocks, and

Looks for predictable triggers to trade those stocks, day in and day out. It’s not very exciting, but it’s the way the professionals do it… methodically and precisely. Get It Here.. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/fp39.htm


Dish Network Statellite Tv



AllSat is an authorized DISH Network retailer and trusted name in the retail satellite industry. Recognized as a Top 5 Retailer of DISH Network.

banner23



Obinna Heche: Los Angeles- California

Delivering the best home based business ideas,
opportunities and resources so you can work at home successfully..
http://www.homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/

No comments: