Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Make Money From eBay-Adsense And Clickbank



Famous Computer Geek Proves It To Be True..
You Really Can Make Money With eBay, Adsense, and Clickbank
All From One Very Cool Little Website

I'm NOT a big time internet marketer or hot dog copywriter, so this will be short and sweet. Tim, a very good friend of mine asked me to write this short message to tell you about a website I built. He calls it: "Dave's Cool Little Website" and I guess it is pretty cool because it brought in over a thousand bucks in Adsense, Clickbank, and eBay revenue the first month it launched. To be honest, I didn't create my cool little website to make money. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/trafficmagnet.htm

It was actually an experiment that got out of hand. See, I kept hearing about all these people making a ton of money with these simple little Google Adsense websites. Everybody's Talking About Dave's Cool Little Website!"$14,000 in Clickbank commissions in 1 month!

I've already earned $1,000's
from my Cool Little Website.

Every click puts money
in my pocket.

$1,867 in first 10 days!

Generated hundreds of dollars
in just a few days!

Increased our Clickbank
revenues by 1,000%!

Wow, you can actually make
money with every click!

And I kept hearing about other people making money as affiliates selling Clickbank products. And then I read about these people who have signed on with eBay's affiliate program and are making money just sending people over to eBay. So I figured, heck, why not build a website that would make money from all three sources: Google Adsense, Clickbank affiliate programs, and eBay's affiliate program.

Then someone told me that I should put articles on the site so Google and the other search engines would find the site and add the content to the search listings to help drive traffic to the site. So I set up a link to Tim's article database so it automatically adds articles to the site that search engines can spider and visitors can read.

Then someone else said that I should program in one of those eBay misspelling tools, so that's what I did. I even included an eBay resources page. When I finally finished my Cool Little Website I showed it to Tim and he just went nuts over it. He thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen and wanted to tell everybody about it.

He just mentioned my Cool Little Website in one of his newsletters and I was swamped with emails from people wanting me to build them one of my Cool Little Websites. I had to go into Tim's office and ask him to stop telling everybody about my site because I was getting 20 to 30 emails everyday from people wanting one. http://ujoinfree.com/?id=28

You know what Tim said? He said, "Dave, stop your whining and figure out a way to give these people their own cool little website!" Well, it's taken me a couple of months and a bunch of hours (Tim wasn't too happy about that), but I have finally come up with a way to do just that. I have created a program that let's me set up one of my Cool Little Websites encoded with YOUR Google Adsense, Clickbank, and eBay affiliate IDs.
My Cool Little Website cranks money from three of the Internet's top affiliate programs:

Google Adsense - My Cool Little Website is full of Google Adsense links. When someone clicks an Adsense link you get paid. Clickbank Affiliate Programs - I added sales links to Tim's top selling Clickbank products. When someone clicks to buy one of Tim's Clickbank products you earn 50%! That's like $33.50 to $39.50 per sale.

eBay Auctions - My Cool Little Website features real, live eBay auctions in all categories and the links are embedded with your eBay affiliate ID. When someone clicks an eBay link on your site and buys something you make money. How cool is that?
My Cool Little Website is also loaded with features like:

Clickbank Marketplace Directory - Clickbank is home to thousands of digital products and your Cool Little Website includes a search engine and full directory list of the Clickbank Marketplace. This gives you the opportunity to earn big commissions on hundreds of different Clickbank products!

eBay Misspelling Tool - Everybody loves finding misspelled eBay auction titles. It's a great way to find products cheap. When someone uses the eBay Misspelling Tool and then clicks on to eBay your affiliate ID tags along. If they buy something from your link eBay cuts you a check. Awesome!

Put YOUR OWN eBay Auctions On The Homepage - That's right, you can put your own eBay auctions on the homepage of your Cool Little Website. Just enter your eBay ID in the account system that I set up for you and your own auctions appear on your Cool Little Website homepage.

Choose The eBay Category You Want On Your Homepage - You can choose the eBay category you'd like to display on your homepage. Simply choose the eBay category from the pulldown menu in your account and items in that category will show up on your Cool Little Website homepage.

Use A Search Term To Determine Your Homepage - Let's say you want auctions for Rolex Watches to appear on your homepage. You just type in "rolex watch" in your account and auctions matching your search term will show up on your homepage.

Video Tutorials - Setting up your Cool Little Website is easy with our Video Tutorials, which take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your Adsense, eBay Affiliate, and Clickbank accounts. All the techie stuff is done automatically for you and I'm always adding improvements to the system that you never have to pay extra for.

You're probably not going to believe this, but my cool little website cranked out about a thousand dollars the first month I launched it..See It Here.. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/fp23.htm



Jumpstart Revenues In 2007 By Leading Off With EasyTaxReturns




EasyTaxReturns.com offers easy and fast online tax returns. From basic returns to professionally handled returns, we offer affordable solutions to filing a tax return by professional industry-leading tax preparation service providers.

The turn of a new year means W-2's are hot off the press, and millions of your customers are eager to collect their returns. Leverage the simplicity of EasyTaxReturns.com's online tax filing - no messy software to load, just simple online forms and quick e-filings.

Online Tax Preparation



Obinna Heche: Los Angeles- California

Delivering the best home based business ideas,
opportunities and resources so you can work at home successfully..
http://www.homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/

No comments: