Friday, May 04, 2007

Write And Publish Your Novel




Would you like to learn how to write and publish a novel without spending thousands of dollars on classes, expensive books and writing software? Would you like to see your name in print without wasting months and years writing and rewriting your story, only to find yourself with a mess of pages that go nowhere? http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/showcase.htm

Suppose by just remembering five little words, you could create an entire novel from start to finish in as little as 30 days? A novel readers and publishers couldn't put down? Sound too good to be true? Well, it isn't. I've done it myself, not once or twice, but over a dozen times, for a top New York publisher in my spare time. And you can, too.

Armed with my five little words, you'll be writing full length books like a pro in as little as 30 days. Guaranteed. Maybe you see yourself as the next Stephen King or J.K. Rowlings. Perhaps you prefer Tom Clancy or Mary Higgins Clark. Whether you want to pen mysteries, romance, science fiction, adventure, fantasy, horror, suspense, or mainstream fiction, these five words will work for you every time. Still not convinced? Well, let me tell you a story that might change your mind.

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to write a book, so one day I sat down and typed out a novel. At least that's what I thought I was doing. It took me ten months of writing for hours and hours each day, and when I looked at the final copy I burst out crying.
It was a mess of rambling, amateurish pages surrounding a totally implausible story. I couldn't believe how bad it was. I'd taken writing classes. I'd gone to a good college. But this book wasn't worth the cheesy paper it was typed on.

I thought of throwing the towel in. I obviously didn't have the talent to write. The thing was, writing was all I'd ever wanted to do, and I'd always gotten good grades on the short stories I'd written for school. Where had I gone wrong? I knew there was something I was missing, but what? I'd done everything I had been taught, from writing bios for my characters to outlining the story to rewriting it several times, but none of that had worked. I could have quit. Instead, I decided to learn the secret that published writers knew. http://ujoinfree.com/?id=28

So I began to take book-writing seminars. Lots of them. Courses that cost several hundred dollars each. I bought book after book on how to write a novel. I learned about plot and dialogue and character development. And still my novel didn't look anything like the ones I liked to read—the books I found in libraries and bookstores. Was I stupid? Completely without talent? I thought I was doing everything those authors were doing. Why didn't my stories read like theirs?

Then one day I stumbled upon an obscure little writing book. I read the first page. In that single page was everything I needed to know about structuring a novel in one word. And suddenly, all those other things I'd been learning from the hundreds of books and scores of seminars I'd paid for fell into place. I wrote a book. It got me an agent. It landed me a job as a ghostwriter for a best-selling young adult series. And it's been working for me ever since.. Click Here.. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/fp69.htm

Shop For A Perfect Gift From A.T Cross


For over 160 years, a gift from A.T. Cross has always been appreciated and appropriate for any occasion. We sell more than just pens and pencils - we have expanded to include affordable luxury items such as watches, leather agendas, business bags and totes, reading glasses and desk accessories. Our product lines cater to both men and women, and we also offer online gift certificates.

Cross


Obinna Heche: Los Angeles- California

Delivering the best home based business ideas,
opportunities and resources so you can work at home successfully..
http://www.homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/

No comments: