Friday, February 09, 2007

Software And Ebook Creation Products





Are you an eBook publisher or software creator? How about a seller of resell rights products? Are you sick and tired of shelling out big bucks for cover graphics? If you answered "yes" to these questions read on... I have managed to get my hands on a closely guarded, secret weapon. Please do me a favor and make sure you're sitting down while you read this.

In my very hands I have the exact piece of software that nearly every top professional is using to create eBook and software covers. Not only did I get my hands on this "secret weapon", I'm going to share it with you. Yes, you heard me right. I am going to share it with you. Now think about this for a minute...

You'll never again have to settle for cheesy graphics created by all those wimpy eBook cover programs. Never again will you have to shell out big bucks for real, professional quality eCovers. In fact, you'll never have to pay another dime. http://ujoinfree.com/?id=28

Armed with this powerful tool, you'll be free to create an unlimited amount of totally custom, drop-dead gorgeous eCovers for eBooks, software boxes, eZines, CD's, special reports, spiral notebooks, credit cards, membership cards, newsletters, and more!

If you have Adobe Photoshop version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer, this is probably the single, most important discovery you'll come across all year. If you don't have Adobe's top selling software yet, buy it. You'll thank me for this shortly...

Are you still with me? I thought so...

Now think about this for just a minute.

Not only are you going to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars each year by making your own professional covers, but you can also start your very own cover creation business. In case you fell off the map for the last few years, the eCover creation business is extremely profitable.

eBook cover designers charge anywhere from $100-$200 per cover. Just think, if you only sell one cover this software will be paid for. Obviously I could keep this a secret. I could easily use this software to run a profitable $100,000 a year business creating eCovers for other people but I just don't have the time.

I have far too many projects going on to spend my time creating eBook and software covers for other people. Although it pays very, very well...I simply can't find the time to relax now as it is. Get It Here.. http://homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/fp20.htm



Hotel Group Reserversion..




HotelPlanner.com has become the first online travel company to offer real-time online group bookings in over 3,000 worldwide travel destinations. We guarantee the best group rates and service.

In a process designed by hospitality sales managers, anyone can simply input appropriate group information and name a desired price per room. The patent-pending system instantly searches the Web for availability within the group coordinator's desired dates, star rating and price range. Hotels in the group's destination or destinations are then notified and encouraged to respond with rate offers and hotel information directly to the coordinator via the online system.

The group booking system also allows for rate and comment exchange from client-to-hotel and hotel-to-client. This online communication allows group bookings to be finalized completely online from anywhere in the world. Each group will receive their own customized group booking website that they can send to their event guests.

Group hotel rates by HotelPlanner.com



Obinna Heche: Los Angeles- California

Delivering the best home based business ideas,
opportunities and resources so you can work at home successfully..
http://www.homeincomeportal.com/obhmy365/


.

No comments: